It’s party time! I find this to be the most fun time of year to play with my makeup and really amp things up. Keep reading for three sultry party looks to fit any event on your calendar this year. Be sure to click the model image to try the look on in our makeover room!
- Start by applying your shade of Glow Time BB Cream to your face using your fingertips.
- Apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Apply Double Espresso Eye Shadow to your entire lid using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Apply Shady Lady Eye Shadow to your crease and the outer corner of your eye using the Crease Brush.
- Apply Bone Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top and bottom lash line and your bottom inner rim using the Brown Jelly Jar Eyeliner and the Smudge Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner and lots of Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Crimson Lip Pencil.
- Apply Margi Lipstick followed by Soft Peach Lip Gloss.
all that glitters…
- Apply your shade of Amazing Base and sprtiz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Apply Gold Silk Eye Shere from your top lash line to just below your brow using the doe foot applicator.
- Apply Gold 24K Gold Dust to your eye lid and crease using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Line your top lash line with Brown Liquid Eye Liner.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Espresso Longest Lash Mascara.
- Apply Whisper Blush to your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Finish the look with Bellini Lip Gloss.
sugar plum kisses
- Apply your shade of PurePressed Base and spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Using the Smoke Gets In Your Eyes Kit, apply Aubergine to your entire eye lid using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Apply Violet in your crease and a little above the crease area using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Deepen your crease with Sizzle using the Crease Brush.
- Highlight your brow bone with Nude using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top and bottom lash line with the grey end of Smoky Quartz Mystikol.
- Highlight your bottom inner rim with the highlight end of Smoky Quartz Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Slate Grey Longest Lash Mascara.
- Apply Charisma In Touch Cream Blush using your fingertips to your cheeks.
- Line and fill in your lips with Berry Lip Pencil.
- Apply Ann Lipstick followed by Sugar Plum Lip Gloss.