Spring makeup this year is all about soft pastels and rosy pinks. Here’s a beautiful makeup look that you can rock this spring and all year long!
- Start by applying either PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation or Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder as your foundation. It is important to ensure you have full sun protection, especially as the days get longer and sun exposure increases.
- Using your ring finger, gently swirl your fingertip along the surface of Petal Lid Primer, picking up a little bit of the primer. Then gently rub your finger on your entire eyelid and brow bone. Be sure not to use too much, as it may cause your eye shadow to crease. You shouldn’t be able to see the primer on your eyelid after applying it; if you do, then it’s too much.
- Using the Large Shader Brush, apply the lightest shade of Sweet Spot PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple to your entire eyelid and brow bone, completely covering the Petal Lid Primer.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, apply the middle shade of Sweet Spot to your entire eye lid. Avoid covering the inner portion of your eye where your top and bottom lash line meet. Leaving this inner portion lighter will keep your eyes looking awake.
- Take your Crease Brush and use it to apply the darkest shade of Sweet Spot in your crease. The best way to do this is by gently brushing the Crease Brush onto the shadow; next, make one big swoop in your crease. Then move the brush back and forth in your crease, blending well. This shouldn’t look like a stripe but should help emphasize the point between your eyelid and brow bone.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, tap it into the darkest shade of Sweet Spot and use it to cover the outer portion of your eyelid. Draw with the brush diagonally from where your crease line ends on the outer portion of your eyelid, down to the portion of your lash line just above your pupil. Fill this area in and blend well.
- Line your top lash line with the Basic Brown Eye Pencil and the bottom of your lower lash line, if you choose. When lining your bottom lash line, be sure not to go any further than three-quarter inches from the outside corner; if you completely line your bottom lash line, it will make your eyes look smaller and tired looking.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner, followed by Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Espresso.
- Apply Cotton Candy PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks using the Dome Brush. To find the apples of your cheeks, smile big and wide! The apples are the round part of your cheeks that pop out when you smile.
- Finish your look with Pink Candy PureGloss Lip Gloss for lips.
I hope you enjoyed this look! Please share your pictures on our Facebook page at facebook.com/janeiredale.