Spring is the perfect time to step away from the smokey eyes and play with softer, sweeter makeup. Here is a delicate, rosy look to make you feel fresh and happy.
Let’s begin with blush so the rest of the makeup stays in balance and we don’t end up looking clownish:
- Apply plenty of PurePressed Blush in a soft pink shade like Barely Rose. Smile to make the apples of the cheeks pop out. Try the Dome Brush with this to get plenty of color on the cheek, swirling it around the apple and blending to soften the edges. Avoid applying it too high on the cheeks, as this can make your eyes look red and tired.
- Use the White Fan Brush to apply Rose Gold 24-Karat Gold Dust on the tops of cheeks: tap a bit of the 24-Karat Gold Dust into the lid of the jar, pinch the brush together between your fingers and dip the ends into the gold dust. Let go of the bristles, tap off excess back into the lid, and sweep it across the tops of your cheeks. If you like, repeat for a more shimmery look.
- Use your ring finger to pat Petal Lid Primer onto the entire eyelid area, right up to the brow bone. Use enough so you see a subtle glow, but not so much that it creases.
- Apply one of the brighter shades of Mystikol to line the eyes, top and bottom; try Aquamarine or Amethyst, or Citrine if you want something more neutral. This is a delicate look, not smokey, so use the pointy tip to get a nice thin line. Be sure to work it into the lash line. A trick for lining the top lashes is to lean your head back slightly and look down your nose into the mirror. Keep your eyes open as you work the color into your lash line. Your lashes will wiggle a bit when you’re doing it right. To apply liner close to the bottom lashes, tilt your chin down, then look up at the mirror.
- For lush lashes, apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to top and bottom lashes, and then top with several coats of Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in your favorite shade.
- Pretty lips start with a layer of LipDrink Lip Balm. Next, run your finger around the lid of the Rose Gold 24-Karat Gold Dust to pick up a small amount, then tap it into your lips. This gives a glowing, soft finish; if you love gloss, top with Just PureGloss Lip Gloss.
So there’s your makeup! What else do you do to feel pretty as a spring day? Please comment below and tell us!