It’s been a while since we created a fun makeup look, so here’s one we hope you love!
- Start by applying Tantasia Self Tanner & Bronzer. You can apply to your entire body and face for a full body glow. For best results apply for three days in a row. Here’s a great video of Abby showing how to apply Tantasia.
- Apply Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer to your face using your fingertips.
- Apply Champagne Silk Eye Gloss from the top of your lash line up to just under your eyebrows on both eyes using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your finger to smooth out any hard edges.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush apply the copper shade of Moonglow Quad Bronzer to your entire eyelid.
- Apply Red Carpet PurePressed Eye Shadow to your crease using the Crease Brush, by resting the bristles in your crease and gently swooping the brush back and forth until you get the depth of color you are looking for.
- Apply Double Espresso PurePressed Eye Shadow to the outer corner of your eyelid starting at your lash line and working into your crease in a “c” shape. Blend well using the Crease Brush.
- Apply Bitty Brow Kit to your eyebrows. First comb your brows upward using the enclosed Spoolie Brush. Then apply a thin layer of the botanical brow wax to hold your brows in place. Fill in any areas that need a little more coverage. Reshape your brows with the Spoolie Brush.
- Using the Eye Contour Brush, apply the lightest shade of Moonglow Quad Bronzer to the inner corner of your eye and just below your brow.
- Line your top lash line and the outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with the Citrine Mystikol. For a more precise line use the Bent Liner Brush.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner followed by Espresso Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- Using the White Fan Brush, mix the 4 colors of Moonglow Quad Bronzer together and lightly dust your forehead, cheekbones and nose (think about the areas of your face that are most likely to be kissed by the sun when choosing where to apply your bronzer).
- Still using the White Fan Brush, apply Sheer Honey PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish your look with Bellini PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Try this look on for yourself in our makeover room, here!