Brush these quad bronzers on the cheeks, eyes and lips, or use as an all-over bronzer to create a natural-looking radiance.
Four stunning shades, ranging from cool pink to bronze tones, add a subtle glow to your complexion.
A golden bronzer, this product can be used to subtly create the "Golden Goddess" look.
A pink/copper bronzer that consists of four shades can be used together or alone to create a natural sun-kissed look.
Moonglow & Sunbeam
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470)]
- Apply with our Eye Shader Brush , Eye Contour Brush and/or our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- For cheeks and body, swirl our White Fan Brush or Dome Brush around the four colors. Lightly apply to your cheekbones.
- For eyes, use the four colors individually.
- Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- Apply the lighter shades to bring light to the high points of the face: cheek bones, browbones, or places where you need to add light such as the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply the darker shades as a contour under cheek bones and along jawline; or around the perimeter of the face to add warmth.
- For a red-carpet look, dust onto shoulders and décolleté.
Quad BronzerNone of these shades contain wheat
Quad Bronzer MoonglowThis shade is vegan.
Quad Bronzer SunbeamThis shade is vegan.
Quad Bronzer Rose DawnVegans will want to avoid this shade (Vegans will want to avoid this shade (this shade contains Carmine).).
- Rose Dawn