Professional Faux Lashes
Professional quality, individual faux lashes in two different lengths with latex-free adhesive.
• Provides volume and length to existing lashes.
• Two lengths available in a single package for customizable looks.
• Natural lashes and adhesive allow even the most sensitive eyes to enjoy instant glamour.
Professional Faux Lashes – Natural Hair. Adhesive – Acrylates Copolymer, Water/Eau/Aqua, Dextrin, Tocopherol.
- Begin by applying PureLash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara to natural lashes.
- Unscrew the cap of the adhesive to remove the wand.
- Using clean, dry tweezers, gently lift an individual lash cluster of the appropriate length from the tray.
- Hold the lash with tweezers and touch the knotted end of the faux lash to the adhesive on the wand.
- Starting at the outer corner of the lash line, place the lash on top of natural lashes with the knotted end close to, but not touching the eyelid.
- Hold the lash in place for about 5 -10 seconds until the adhesive sets.
- Moving from the outside corner of the eye to the insider corner, apply the remaining lashes until the desired affect is achieved.
- Reapply jane iredale mascara until both natural and faux lashes are covered and blended.
- To remove lashes, gently cleanse the eye with a warm, damp Magic Mitt using a downward motion.
- Discard the used faux lashes after one use.
Professional Faux LashesThis product is gluten freeThis shade is vegan