Here is a stay-put, no melt makeup look that will survive whatever shopping experience you have this year! Also, check below for a list of our winners from last week’s giveaway!
- Apply a thin layer of Absence Oil Control Primer to your face using the Foundation brush. Thin, means very thin, you should not be able to see the primer being applied. Only apply to the areas of your face you think may begin to shine in the warmth of the crowds.
- Apply a layer or two of your PurePressed Base Mineral Foundationusing the Handi brush. The PurePressed Base has a more matte finish, which will also help to eliminate any extra shine.
- Spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray, I like D2O, and be sure to pack your Hydration Spray in your handbag for much needed refreshment throughout the day!
- Apply a layer of your favorite Eye Glossto your eyelid. I like to use Champagne on my brow bone and Brown on my lid.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner and 3-4 coats of Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Black Ice.
- Forego blush if you think you will be flushed. If you do not think you will be flushed, apply In Touch Cream Blush, I would use Chemistry for this look, with the Foundation brush. You can also layer your cream blush and PurePressed Blush for even longer staying power, try using Mocha and applying it with the Dome brush.
- Finish your look with your favorite Lip Fixation, mine is Desire.