We all have a product (or 7) that are our favorites each season, and Jane is no exception! Here are a few of her favorites for this time of year to keep her skin looking hydrated and beautiful and her face party ready.
1 & 2. Jane never leaves her home in the winter without Dream Tint and PurePressed Base on her face. Dream Tint is a leightweight tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 that keeps your skin feeling hydrated.
PurePressed Base provides a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits all in one with SPF 20.
3. Jane always wears PureLash Extender and Conditioner no matter what the occassion is. A single coat of Lash Conditioner before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective.
4. While she usually wears Espresso Longest Lash Mascara, for a really glam party she will switch to Black Ice. Longest Lash Mascara is designed to make lashes look thicker and longer naturally. Packaged in a squeezable tube with a NEW oversized brush that works with this formula to separate and define lashes, prevent clumping, create natural looking lashes
5. Jane Loves Moonglowfor her cheeks, décolleté and even her legs. Moonglow is a golden bronzer, that can be used to subtly create the "Golden Goddess" look.
6. Jane always has Red Currant PureGloss in her bag during this season. PureGloss Lip Glosses have a luxurious formula that feels lusciously creamy on the lips, are remarkably long-lasting and are free of petroleum-based products. Red Currant is a shimmering red rose shade.
7. Of course for the holidays she loves Champagne 24-Karat Gold Dust. Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips for a delicately gilded look. Mix it with a moisturizer for the décolletage; or into your favorite hair product for luminous locks!
What are your favorite products this season? Tell us below.
Chelsea began her beauty journey in 2010 as a fashion and beauty freelancer at Ladies’ Home Journal magazine. There she had the chance to test and review hundreds of products while quickly falling for the benefits the clean makeup she tried. After leaving the magazine industry, she worked as a publicist for international fragrance and beauty brands until 2016 when she landed at jane iredale. Here, she has discovered liquid eyeliner doesn’t have to burn her eyes, foundation doesn’t have to feel heavy, and that the jane iredale Global Educators truly have the best beauty hacks. Since then, she’s shared her 10+ years of experience with you on The Good Glow Blog.