Delicious Makeup Look:
- Apply the gold color of Pecan/Chocolate to your eyelid using the Deluxe Shader brush.
- Apply the orangey shade to your crease using the Crease brush.
- Then using the Eye Shader brush, apply the chocolate color on the outer corner of your eye. Blend slightly into your crease. The Eye Shader brush is denser than the Crease brush so this will go on darker than the chocolate in your crease giving the illusion that you are using 4 colors.
- Line your top and bottom lash line using the Dark Topaz Mystikol.
- Use the highlighter end of your Mystikol to highlight your brow bone.
- Finish your eyes with PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner and Espresso or Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the Dome brush.
- Apply Mimosa PureGloss Lip Gloss to your lips.