Living Beyond Breast Cancer
We believe in thinking locally, so we’re meaningful supporters of our local Community Center. Our staff is active in the community and, among others, is on the Boards of the following organizations:
- The Literacy Network, an organization dedicated to providing free education through one-on-one tutoring to residents over 16.
- IS 183, a non-profit community art school encouraging people of all ages, means and skill levels to enrich their lives through hands-on experience in the visual arts.
- The central Berkshire Habitat for the Humanities.
- Our local domestic violence center, Elizabeth Freeman.
- The Operational Committee of ReStore.
Jane Iredale sits on the board of Shakespeare & Company and The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center. She is also a board member of ICMAD (Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors), our industry trade association for small businesses.
Other organizations we actively support with donations and participation are:
- Women’s Cancer Wellness Fund
- Berkshire Grown (an organization supporting our local organic farms)
- Berkshire Creative (an organization that fosters the creative environment in western Massachusetts)
- Berkshire Botanical Gardens
- Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington
In 2011, we designed and built a playground in our home town of Great Barrington called Giggle Park. Local townsfolk, employees and partners volunteered their time to build the playground.
The giggling hasn’t stopped yet.